An exciting opportunity to lead and motivate a team for a welfare to work employability contract; the Work and Health Programme in Huddersfield.
Do you have fantastic people management skills and a passion for driving performance?
The role will involve:
• Leading and motivating a team of advisors and trainers
• Implementing strategies aimed at upskilling your local community members and overcoming barriers to employment
• Performance management, identifying skills gaps, mentoring and coaching staff
• Adherence to Key performance indicators
• Maintaining productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting
• Experience in sales management and delivery output
• Track record of working and achieving targets (at least 1 year experience)
• Experience in people management including training and coaching
• Strong administration and IT skills
• Assertiveness, Resilience and good Decision making skills
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage
• Interest in people and willingness to learn.
• Knowledge of welfare/benefits system.
• Degree or relevant qualification. Degree topics may include; psychology, sociology, social care/science. Relevant qualifications would include Information Advice and Guidance NVQs, Brokerage Standard, Social Work qualifications or qualifications relating to welfare to work.