We are recruiting an in-house solicitor on a temporary basis for 1 Month.
Candidates must be a minimum of 5 PQE and have knowledge of commercial contracts as well as experience in an in-house Legal Team.
- Work within a small but expanding legal team, supporting the senior management within the organisation with a broad range of commercial legal advice.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions for a wide range of commercial contracts and sub-contracts.
- Managing external solicitors with commercial property transactions and dealing in -house with lease renewals, licences, break notices and commercial property queries.
- Assisting with a range of legal issues including: commercial property, employment, corporate, intellectual property, data protection, freedom of information and small disputes. The balance of work will depend upon the applicant's other skills and experience.
- Instructing and dealing with external law firms and legal counsel as required.
- Qualified to practice in England and Wales with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Commercial property experience with an in-house team
- Demonstratable experience with Commercial contracts
- You will be able to conduct legal research and quickly adapt to learn new skills and work with unfamiliar areas of the law.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- You will be pro-active and highly motivated.
- You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks at any time and remain calm and focused when faced with competing and challenging deadlines.
- You will have the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues across all areas and levels of the business, clients and other professional advisers.
- You will be a competent user of ICT and Microsoft Office.