- To work with engagement staff and ensure courses are fully occupied
- To assist in the distribution of relevant documentation to providers concerning work
- To source and organise work placements and risk assessments and support learners in the work placement process.
- To carry out Health & Safety assessments of work placement settings, and to be
- aware of the issues surrounding Health & Safety/Safeguarding within the work place environment.
- To ensure that all placements maintain compliance with Health, Safety and Equality legislative requirements.
- Complete workplace monitoring ongoing and ensure repeat vetting’s completed timely.
- To ensure that all learners and employers receive a thorough induction presented with all relevant information in line with current policies, procedures and practices.
- To ensure all learners have an Induction and training plan in the work placement.
- To organise and attend placement visits to monitor the progress of learners, and
- deal effectively with any issues/concerns that arise and update individual learning plan.
- To complete work place observations of support and IAG in line with the company policy and provide feedback to learner and employer and share findings to Classroom Tutor to update portfolios.
- To liaise with and provide feedback to Classroom Tutors on the progress of learners in the workplace to provide effective support driving successful completions.
- To gather employer feedback at start middle and end of programme participation using company standard approach.
- Maintain contact with learners that have positive outcomes during tracking period and monitor progress in outcome.
- Maintain contact with learners not in outcome and support them to achieve destination during the tracking period.
- Provide effective and impartial IAG throughout the learner journey and ensure all records are maintained in line with GDPR.
- To work to set KPIs in line with all performance management procedures.
• Some experience working with 16-19 age group
• Experience in working in a similar environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• IAG Qualified at Level 3
• Some knowledge of Safeguarding
• Some experience of completing Risk Assessments
• Some teaching or assessing background
All Roles will require a satisfactory DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.