We are looking for a motivated and reliable individual with a keen eye for detail, to support our Commercial Manager in the Justice Division with all aspects of contractual commercial activity across the South East and West Midlands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager, Team Leaders, Supply Chain Managers, Finance team at Head Office and Quality Team to ensure financial and commercial management Information is collected and analysed on a timely basis.
- Collate financial information to assist with financial processes including budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure all systems and paperwork comply with ESF/audit requirements
- Assist with the administration of management information reports, data extraction queries and reconciliations of data as and when required.
- Establish appropriate filing and data storage systems in line with the needs of each contract that comply to the processes and procedure as established by the Commercial Manager or Assistant Director of Justice.
- Support Case Managers with securing financial evidence and data entry, including the input of all claims for reimbursement from the customer onto the CATS database.
- Keep trackers for all refundable spend and reconcile on a regular basis.
- Input purchase orders for client spend and ongoing tracking against these.
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance with month end deadlines.
- Work with all relevant divisions to maintain and the update, storage and accuracy of Industry Standard Partnership Agreement documents
- Support with the completion of contract change notices and associated administration
Essential Person Specification:
- Proficiency in all major Microsoft applications
- Advanced understanding and ability in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, priorities work and work under pressure
- Good team player and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of ESF requirements and guidelines
• Accountancy qualification such as AAT or similar
• Previous Finance commercial administration experience
All Roles will require a basic DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.