A national charity who are undertaking a large-scale migration and integration project are seeking a motivated and committed person to develop, manage and support Dynamic CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 online systems. The focus of the role is to unite all the companies within the group on a consolidated Microsoft Cloud platform.
Dynamics 365 Online has been chosen as one of the key systems to be rolled out group-wide and will give you the opportunity to develop your skills in Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Cloud Services stack (Azure and Office 365).
Candidates must be excited to learn and implement leading edge tools and technologies such as Azure, Cloud Micro-Services, Power BI etc and utilise them to create innovative solutions that will help the group reach its goal.
- Substantial experience of working within the software development arena, with specific expertise around Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
- Degree level education in related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organisations.
- Proficient in developing Processes (Workflows) & in developing Custom Workflows.
- Proficient in developing Plugins.
- Development and utilisation of Web Services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Ability to carry out Business Analysis for translation of business requirements to create fit-for-purpose Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong C# development skills
- Strong knowledge of XML and XML Schemas
- Restful Web API
- MS Windows Server 2012R2/2016
- MS Internet Information Services
- Working Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS, Web Services, REST
- MS SQL Server & MS SQL Server Reporting Services (integrated with Dynamics CRM).
- Experience using code management systems such as Subversion, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Online etc.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Previous experience of Systems Integration.
- Visual Studio.
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies such as Agile
- Development Patterns.