£32,000 - £37,000 per annum
Location: Southwark, London
We are seeking an experienced Bid Writer who has knowledge of managing bid processes across a range of markets including welfare to work, skills, justice, probation and services to young people.
The role will involve leading and developing the organisations strategy through monitoring the market and tendering through large scale public procurement exercises.
You will be required to network effectively with external clients and stakeholders as well as developing high quality tender responses and proposals.
- Successful Bid Writer / Business Development with significant experience of bid writing and managing bid processes. An understanding of business development in a public sector context would be advantageous.
- Experience of coaching and supporting small teams of more junior reports and working with them to achieve specific projects to demanding and tight timescales maintaining a short term focus on quality of outputs while also building the capacity for quality to improve.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- A very high degree of commercial awareness constantly focusing on the cost and bottom line impacts of process and organisational design.
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to explain complex business concepts, delivery models/solutions
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.