CfA offers you the opportunity to review your career. You will have six sessions with one of our Senior Consultants who is registered with the British Psychological Society to administer Psychometric Instruments.
- The first session will focus on your story and will be followed with the opportunity to complete an online psychometric assessment
- The results will be reviewed at the second session and be followed by the completion of an Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- After reviewing this you will look at your hopes and aspirations and move on to beginning to define your CV
- Further discussions and reflection will give you the opportunity to draft a Supporting Statement for an imaginary Job Application
- This will be followed by a practice interview for that role conducted by one of our consultants.
The concluding feedback and review will better prepare you for your job search.
Please contact CfA on +44 (0)20 7220 0180 to discuss your needs or to arrange an initial meeting.