Our Client is recruiting for a Teaching Assessor to provide a varied programme of delivery in line with the required qualification specifications and offer an integrated programme of teaching, training, support mentoring and development of learners.
This is a peripatetic role which will require delivery of skills contracts which will be geographically assigned to the role by sector competence.
- Engage with employers and learners to deliver a quality service – meeting KPIs
- Deliver qualifications across a range of awards where occupationally competent
- Effectively maintain a caseload of learners
- Highlight and where appropriate deal with learner issues and provide focussed learner support, and identifying and providing additional learning support where required.
- Develop and use a range of techniques and resources tailored to learner’s individual
- Maintain learner information, ensuring quality and integrity of data which is accurate
- Take an active part in Team and Standardisation meetings
- Take an active role in preparation toward Ofsted inspections as well as taking part in Inspections as
- To be accountable for sourcing each month an agreed number of Learner Starts (either for themselves or colleagues) and as agreed
- Identify new opportunities, referring learners as required to further progression, maximising direct delivery opportunities and maintaining caseloads.
- Ensure all quality and compliance processes are fully adhered to in order to mitigate risks to funding and success rates.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Health and Social Care NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Management NVQ level 5 or Level 5 Health and Social Care or RMA
- L2 or equivalent in Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT
- Sector knowledge and experience
- Geographically able to work with learners in a required area
- D32/33/A1 or equivalent training/assessment related qualification
- Knowledge on Qualification Credit Framework
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate quality and compliance frameworks e.g. Common Inspection Framework and Matrix
- Knowledge of training and/or assessment delivery
- Proven ability in project planning and meeting time, cost and quality targets
- Strong awareness and proactive approach to Health & Safety issues
- Able to monitor and maintain records
- Competent in use of IT including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to intermediate user level
- Competent in the delivery Maths and English up to level 2
- Full driving licence and full access to the use of a car (not necessarily required for London region)
- Knowledge of Government Funding streams including SFA, JCP, RDA, ESF, and private funding etc.
- Working knowledge of H&S legislation and employment law
- Skilled in customer and employer engagement liaison
- Able to ensure contractual compliance and provide financial and performance information to agreed specifications
- At least PTLLS or other Teaching qualifications are desirable
- Demonstrate up to date occupational competence
All Roles will require an enhanced DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.