This role is to provide a remote based, phone/distance advice support service to New Enterprise Allowance clients, who have already started trading.
- Tutor, grow income & business sustainment for all the clients new and existing business over 52 weeks, as per contract requirements.
- Build strong relationships with Job Centres and other Stakeholders.
- Support the client re appropriate level of local Volunteer Mentor support/ client attending events etc
- Ensure that the Volunteer Mentors are spoken to and understand their role and objectives and written action plans by Mentors over agree timelines.
- Support Start-Up clients post Commence trading to sustain over 52 weeks trading
- Support and track the Start-Up client’s progression in developing a viable business growth plan as per contract.
- Support the client in the growth of their business and provide effective information, advice and guidance to ensure they have the best opportunity grow income and profits as needed.
- Develop support for clients through existing links, networking events and seminars
- Build and maintain relationships with Start-Up Brokers and Growth Brokers, Jobcentre Plus Advisors within an assigned geographic area.
- Produce with the client, an agreed action plan (including metrics). Ensure throughout the process the client’s full understanding and commitment to the analysis, diagnoses, priorities and options.
- Record the client’s journey using Ixion’s CRM system or such provide by other project stakeholder and work in co-operation with the Administration support team to manage the recording of client’s progression.
- At regular intervals, check that the clients, and where appropriate mentors, are satisfied with progress, the quality of Ixion Group services, record feedback and other relevant information gathered on databases.
- Help the client where external funding is available, to signpost to suitable loans or grants.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Strong phone skills and great communicator with gravitas.
- Training of business skills.
- Experience in achievement of personal targets each month, as per contracted requirements.
- Proven understanding of commercial business and Business Start-Up’s and Business growth
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of business processes and business growth strategies, market analysis, pricing, including Sales and Marketing, HR Management, Finance, Production (where applicable), ICT and Project Management, SME business culture and the motivations and aspirations of the owner-managers/directors.
- Sound understanding of management accounts and their impact on a business.
- Working with mentors and support agencies.
- Project management, including setting and working to priorities and time planning accustomed to achieving targets.
- Experience of effectively managing client relationships.
- Ability to manage priorities and work with a high caseload.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Well-developed leadership, coaching, mentoring and motivation skills.
- Strong client and third party management skills and able to manage a range of mentors to support a broad range of clients.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org