This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to work as part of the payroll team to deliver high quality payroll services for schools.
The role will involve payroll related tasks associated with new appointments, contract variations and leavers, as well as maternity leave and HMRC Statutory payments e.g. SMP, SSP, etc. You will support the administration of external customer pension schemes, including annual returns.
There will be regular communication with payroll customers via email and telephone and dealing with any payroll queries. You will ensure the payroll database is regularly updated and undertake any administration duties.
Person Specification for the Payroll Administrator
- You must hold experience of working in a HR, payroll or finance team
- High level of numeracy demonstrated by either GCSE grade C or above in Maths, or an equivalent qualification
- High level of competence in use of software packages commonly used for processing data e.g. Microsoft Excel
- Ability to process information accurately, methodically and efficiently
- Ability to organise own work to meet tight deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work confidentiality, with tact and discretion
- Must be proactive and take responsibility for getting things done
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Must have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Understanding of and commitment to equality and diversity
If you would like to apply, please send your CV by the closing date of 31st May 2018.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.